LO2: P3: Describe the Multiplatform Distribution Methods
Describe the Multiplatform Distribution Methods
introduction - same station and programme as LO1how is the radio show distributed to the target audiencehow do they use multiple technologies and technological convergencewhere can the audience access the showdo they simulcast radio on FM and the webdo they have podcastsdo they offer downloadsinclude imagesinclude linksconclusion
In this report I will be discussing the distribution Of the Capital Fm programme 'Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp'. I will also be talking about how this can be accessed by audiences and how they use multiple technologies and technological convergence. Finally I will discuss whether they simulcast radio on FM and the web, If they have podcasts and if they offer downloads.
The Capital FM radio show 'Capital breakfast with Roman Kemp' Distributes their show to their target audience In multiple different ways. It simulcasts using analogue broadcasting (FM), digital broadcasting (DAB), satellite/terrestrial TV channels and through the internet on the Global player mobile app. They use multiple devices for the audience to listen to the show , these being Radio, computer, TV and mobile devices. The ability to use all of these different devices to listen to the show creates a technical convergence as it is allowing you to listen to a radio show on something other than a radio. The frequency for analogue is between 95-107 depending on your location. The number for your location can be found on the Capital website.
The audience is able to access the show on the radio live at the designated time which is 6am-10am. If you want to listen back on a show you missed you can access it on demand on the Capital app. Capital doesn't offer downloads but you can however download the app and listen offline which allows you to listen while travelling. Capital has multiple podcasts including a podcast version of Capital breakfast with Roman Kemp.
In conclusion I have discussed the distribution Of the Capital Fm programme 'Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp'. I have also talked about how this can be accessed by audiences and how they use multiple technologies and technological convergence. Finally I have discussed whether they simulcast radio on FM and the web, If they have podcasts and if they offer downloads.


Comments
Post a Comment